The future and vitality of Canadian rowing depends on the support of our community. You can help contribute to the sport we all love, ensuring that the legacy of Canadian rowing is rich and robust for generations to come.
Become a Volunteer
There are many ways to support Canadian rowing through volunteering! Lending your time, talent and passion is what makes our sport thrive.
- Events – many regattas and national events require a helping hand! Please check the event page for information on upcoming opportunities.
- RCA is a volunteer-led organization and depends on the community to fill organizational leadership and committee roles. Please check the About Us page for more information.
- We couldn’t do it without umpires – learn more about becoming an umpire here!
- Many rowing coaches are volunteers, please visit this page to find out how to become a coach.
Help us cheer on our athletes at home and internationally!
- Visit our events page to find information on upcoming regattas to have your cheering heard!
- Are you traveling to an international regatta? We’d love to know! Contact us if you have any questions about following Team Canada internationally or need help with tickets.
- Visit our shop to purchase official Rowing Canada Aviron fan gear!
Give to Canadian Rowing
We can’t do it without you! Canadians support a variety of programs each year through their charitable giving. Donations are eligible for a tax receipt, and can support your particular interests within rowing.
- #RowtoTokyo – Support our High Performance programming and help our athletes have everything they need to be best positioned to compete at the senior level each year until 2020.
- NextGen – Canadians have donated over $100,000 to NextGen athletes since 2017. Donations made to NextGen athletes help reduce the financial burden they take on to represent Canada on the World stage.
- Coaching – You can help develop the next generation of Canadian coaches through mentorship programs and bursaries that are making a real difference!
- National Development – Support programming that invests in the development and growth of our sport in Canada.