Become a Volunteer
There are many ways to support Canadian rowing through volunteering! Lending your time, talent and passion is what makes our sport thrive.
- Events – many regattas and national events require a helping hand! Please check the event page for information on upcoming opportunities.
- RCA is a volunteer-led organization and depends on the community to fill organizational leadership and committee roles. Please check the About Us page for more information.
- We couldn’t do it without umpires – learn more about becoming an umpire here!
- Many rowing coaches are volunteers, please visit this page to find out how to become a coach.
Help us cheer on our athletes at home and internationally!
- Visit our events page to find information on upcoming regattas to have your cheering heard!
- Are you traveling to an international regatta? We’d love to know! Contact us if you have any questions about following Team Canada internationally or need help with tickets.
- Visit our shop to purchase official Rowing Canada Aviron fan gear!
Give to Canadian Rowing
We can’t do it without you! Canadians support a variety of programs each year through their charitable giving. Donations are eligible for a tax receipt, and can support your particular interests within rowing.
- Patrons for Paris – Support our High Performance programming and help our athletes have everything they need to be best positioned to compete at the upcoming Paris 2024 Games.
- NextGen – Canadians have donated over $100,000 to NextGen athletes since 2017. Donations made to NextGen athletes help reduce the financial burden they take on to represent Canada on the World stage.
- Coaching – You can help develop the next generation of Canadian coaches through mentorship programs and bursaries that are making a real difference!
- National Development – Support programming that invests in the development and growth of our sport in Canada.