Canadian Indoor Rowing Challenge – Event Postponed

Canadian Indoor Rowing Challenge – Event Postponed

RCA has been monitoring the air quality situation affecting the British Columbia region and other parts of Canada due to the devastating wildfires in the United States. The current air quality levels remain poor with more uncertainty heading into the event weekend of September 19-20. RCA’s advisory for ‘no group indoor activity’ also remains in effect and thus these two factors have led us to make the difficult decision to postpone the Canadian Indoor Rowing Challenge.  

We are working on confirming a new event date and will communicate these details shortly.  

All current registrants will automatically have their registration transferred to the new event date. We will also offer refunds if requested.  

We certainly share in your disappointment, however we must prioritize the health and well-being of all our participants. We look forward to announcing our event re-launch in the near future.  

For questions or refund requests, please contact RCA Events Manager, Matt Draper.  

Related News