Rowing Canada Aviron (RCA) is seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our team as a Next Generation (NextGen) Athlete Recruitment Coordinator. This is a full time permanent position.
Reporting to the NextGen Program Lead, the NextGen Athlete Recruitment Coordinator will play a vital role in the coordination and administration of RCA’s Talent Identification and Recruitment Strategy. This position will require travel domestically to support the needs of the program.
This is a unique opportunity suited to an individual who is highly motivated with a passion for high performance sport. Individuals with strong communication skills and the ability to create and develop strategic partnerships while managing multiple time lines will excel in this role. The individual will possess a post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience and should also have the following:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Superior organizational skills and a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Strong ability to collaborate with RCA staff and external partners
- Knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office suite of products
- Experience managing budgets and timelines
- Flexible but works within deadlines and ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Bilingualism (French) is considered an asset
- Work location is negotiable, however being close to the RCA head office may be an asset
For a full job description, please see the link below. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter by Tuesday September 21, 2021 to email@example.com. Applications should have “Application for NextGen Athlete Recruitment Coordinator” in the subject line and should be addressed to Kimberly Bell.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2021
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rowing Canada Aviron is the National Sport Governing body for rowing in Canada. RCA is an inclusive organization. Fairness, respect, equity and inclusion are included in RCA’s corporate values. RCA welcomes the involvement of all persons in its programs and services, leadership and employment regardless of language, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, physical ability, or marital or family status.
This position is supported by funding from Sport Canada.
Photo: Merijn Soeters