RCA Umpire Clothing
RCA has aligned with RegattaSport to set up an Umpire clothing website including hats, fleece wear, shirts and weather resistant jackets and pants. Umpires are now able to order clothing directly by following the steps below.
iTeam order instructions
1. Go to: www.regattasport.com
2. Click ‘iTEAMS’ link in the header
3. Click “Register” then proceed to create your personal account.
4. Once step 3 is complete, click the “iTeams” link again.
5. Select Rowing Canada Aviron from the drop box.
6. Password: RowCAN16ump
7. Place order!
RegattaSport has a system in place to order in bulk as attached. There is no minimum individual order requirement but there is a group minimum of six total units on any items for embroidery purposes. Bulk orders can only be placed during specific periods throughout the year:
1. November 26th to December 11th, 2016
2. February 18th to March 5th, 2017
3. April 15th to April 30th, 2017
4. June 16th to July 2nd, 2017
A reminder from RCA and RegattaSport will be prior to each period and further date windows will be provided later in the year.
The working tie, which is 100% polyester, has a smart design. This material will ensure that the tie will not be ruined in rainy weather, and it will need minimum ironing. The men's tie has a wide long end, and the women's tie is narrow along its whole length. It costs $25.
- Women's (narrow throughout)
- Men's (wide long end)
To order a tie, please contact Sid Murdoch at the RCA office on our toll-free number (1877-722-4769 ext 2), by fax at (250) 220-2503 or by e-mail at email@example.com