Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
All RCA job postings will be made available in both official languages. Please note that some club postings may not be available in French.
Club and Provincial Administrators, please send job postings to email@example.com.
Rowing Canada Aviron: Member Services Adminstrator
Rowing Canada Aviron (RCA) is seeking an individual to join our team as Member Services Administrator.
Reporting to the Director of Partnerships and Sport Development, the Member Services Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support for member services and sport development operations. Working closely with RCA staff, service providers and members of the rowing community, the successful candidate will oversee and provide support for event management and participant registration databases and procedures. The Member Services Administrator will also support Sport Participation projects that help grow awareness and increase participation in rowing in Canada. This role is pivotal in relation to our goal of having an increase in Canadians who identify as being a rower, so more can enjoy the many benefits and experiences our sport offers.
This is an entry-level position for an individual with advanced customer service skills that will enable the creation and maintenance of relationships with a variety of RCA stakeholders. Individuals with refined written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage a high volume of inquiries will excel in this role. Top candidates will have a combination of these skills and attributes with the desire to be involved in supporting the growth and sustainability of Canadian rowing. The individual will possess a post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience and should also have the following:
- Practical understanding of how to navigate and provide support for data management systems
- Experience collecting, analysing and presenting information
- Experience supporting and/or developing sport delivery programming
- Ability to recommend solutions for complex and challenging issues
- Experience applying critical thinking skills in a high-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience having used data analytics software (e.g. Tableau) is considered an asset
- Knowledge of and involvement in the sport of rowing is considered an asset
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
This position may require some domestic travel and weekend hours.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter by Tuesday, September 25th, 2018, to HR@rowingcanada.org. Applications should have "Application for Member Services Administrator" in the subject line and should be addressed to Jennifer Fitzpatrick.
Rowing Canada Aviron is the National Sport Governing body for rowing in Canada. This position is supported by funding from Sport Canada.
Rowing Canada Aviron
phone | téléphone 250.220.2581